Kirby Shakes His Ass Kirby Shakes His Ass

Well...

At least it was interesting...just too short and not funny enough to be on Newgrounds bro.

Vegeta vs. Cyborg Vegeta Vegeta vs. Cyborg Vegeta

I came here expecting more than I should have..

The effects, and sounds and visuals are beautiful. But they cloud the vicious violence between the two characters, blocking the view of what is actually happening. Also, using the blend modes you did, you achieved the dark, sinister atmosphere you were after, however, the colors were ugly together, and a bit more studying in color contrast will help you learn which colors will flow best under the blends with the back colors.

The sounds are also used awfully at times as well. I know I said they were used beautifully, but that is only in some cases. In others, they are used to pierce my ears, and turn the volume down to 6%, when it was only at 18%. And even then the sound is loud. We only have one brain, and two ears, hearing all of that at once, it's hard to concentrate on all these sounds at the same time, to enjoy the emotion setting music, to listen to the fast paced fighting, and everything else in between.

The animation is overall smooth, and is well done, but I feel it is bland and missing something. It's just an animation to be honest. There's no, 'umph', nothing to go with it and give a 'wow' factor. It's missing the emotion, and you just need to put some more in. That doesn't mean more cinematic scenes, which you did pretty well on, it just means there's no real atmospheric feel that I can enjoy, or even recognize.

Exorz responds:

Well, i can see that you have written EVERYTHING you told me via MSN. Again..
I think we had discussed this through MSN, but still.. Thanks for the vote of confidence and criticism. Means a lot man.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 23 Chrono Trigger Unglued 23

These never seize to amaze me...

Been awhile since the last, but nonetheless, I loved this one. : )

Clovis15 responds:

I'm glad that you liked it. I hope to have the next episode out much sooner. Also, I'll be making DUB Episode 3 soon.

Chao Pong Chao Pong

Done poorly.

I don't quite like the controls, but the game is simple and not horrible, I mean, it did what Pong does. But, I don't like anything was done at all. I mean, the difficulty didn't feel like it even change throughout the game. Also, the game didn't feel, that...fun. Perhaps, making it more visually pleasing will help you a lot.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Really good job.

Works like how I was hoping it would when it was in progress. <3

Adventure Of The Boo Adventure Of The Boo

I really like the artwork.

The artwork is really nice, and I liked the intro, the music...but I didn't really like the game itself...I just think it lacks compared to everything else... :\

The Granny Beat The Granny Beat

Lmfao.

I love it, this loop, erm, I mean, song, is great. The what seems to be 11 notes is gorgeous.

Short-Factor responds:

you are clearly tone deaf

Fields - smilingpig67 Fields - smilingpig67

Ehh.

Without the heavy guitar it felt like running through a field. The song itself is also interesting, doesn't sound like much else, and I really liked the drums part.

smilingpig67 responds:

Lol thanks!

Violet City/Olivine City Violet City/Olivine City

Sweet.

I've always loved Olivine City's music, and Violet City is just flat out cool so why not? :D

smilingpig67 responds:

Haha thanks!

Super Ristar Galaxy Super Ristar Galaxy

I agree bro!

This is freakin awesome. I mean imagine a game like Sonic Colors with Super Mario Galaxy with Ristar! That's exactly how a 3D Ristar game should be. I don't know if you got to play Ristar but the game was amazing. The colors and music and everything about it was basically amazing bro. I'm telling you, if they made a 3D Ristar game...it would be awesome, only if they...tried at least haha.

knux184 responds:

Thanks :D And yeah, they would have try a lot harder to make it REALLY good. I'm sure it would still be good either way.

Gregory House Gregory House

Damn n***a!

Amazing job with this one. The shading and hair was done exquisitely! The only problem here is his left eye. Seems a bit weird if you ask me.

knux184 responds:

Yeah, the eyes are always tough for me :P

Yoshi Yoshi

Bright, and fantastic.

Really good job. The shadows and everything else is right. It has the depth feeling to it, and looks 3D but still has the drawn feeling to it. I love it.