Kirby Shakes His Ass Kirby Shakes His Ass

Well...

At least it was interesting...just too short and not funny enough to be on Newgrounds bro.

Vegeta vs. Cyborg Vegeta Vegeta vs. Cyborg Vegeta

I came here expecting more than I should have..

The effects, and sounds and visuals are beautiful. But they cloud the vicious violence between the two characters, blocking the view of what is actually happening. Also, using the blend modes you did, you achieved the dark, sinister atmosphere you were after, however, the colors were ugly together, and a bit more studying in color contrast will help you learn which colors will flow best under the blends with the back colors.

The sounds are also used awfully at times as well. I know I said they were used beautifully, but that is only in some cases. In others, they are used to pierce my ears, and turn the volume down to 6%, when it was only at 18%. And even then the sound is loud. We only have one brain, and two ears, hearing all of that at once, it's hard to concentrate on all these sounds at the same time, to enjoy the emotion setting music, to listen to the fast paced fighting, and everything else in between.

The animation is overall smooth, and is well done, but I feel it is bland and missing something. It's just an animation to be honest. There's no, 'umph', nothing to go with it and give a 'wow' factor. It's missing the emotion, and you just need to put some more in. That doesn't mean more cinematic scenes, which you did pretty well on, it just means there's no real atmospheric feel that I can enjoy, or even recognize.

Exorz responds:

Well, i can see that you have written EVERYTHING you told me via MSN. Again..
I think we had discussed this through MSN, but still.. Thanks for the vote of confidence and criticism. Means a lot man.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 23 Chrono Trigger Unglued 23

These never seize to amaze me...

Been awhile since the last, but nonetheless, I loved this one. : )

Clovis15 responds:

I'm glad that you liked it. I hope to have the next episode out much sooner. Also, I'll be making DUB Episode 3 soon.

It`s over 9000! It`s over 9000!

Cut off too quick.

And too add to that, you didn't fix what I told you to..

Hey i tried to.

Sonic beat up sandbag Sonic beat up sandbag

Tsk tsk...

This animation is a waste and does not belong on Newgrounds. You're clearly not supposed to upload something like this to Newgrounds, this could have stayed at Spritas and maybe even to Youtube, but work that goes to Newgrounds is not taken lightly as you can see from the previous reviews of other users.

I also suggest you trying to use Sandbag even it it is 'overused', because you just also used the most overused sprite in the entire world. Sonic? Really? You used Sonic but not Sandbag, and decided to substitute it with a green circle. First off, you're also cheating out on the animating that you would have done with a Sandbag, or even a random character, the circle doesn't have any hurt animations, it's just a circle.

Another thing to add, Newgrounds is not the place to upload your tests. I'm sure you won't do it again.

FrSpriterMan responds:

I understood patt

Demigods Demigods

Insanity.

I really loved this, very action packed, fast paced, extremely entertaining. The way you brought this to work, in the beginning you tended to repeat some things a lot, most likely to add up time, but I think it worked perfectly fine. Also, I noticed, as things progressed, the artwork seemed to look a lot better as well. The animating also was great.

I gotta say though, the best thing I like that you do with your animation here, is the camera angles. That really made this animation for me. The angles helped make this come alive, and be what it is. Made it a lot more dramatic, and just, made it perfect. I loved this. Amazing job.

javarush214 responds:

Thank you man. I appreciate your comment :)

Happy Birthday Eric!!! Happy Birthday Eric!!!

Happy Birthday Eric. <3

Except this is awful... >.>

Exorz responds:

Lawl... I know, i really didnt have much time to make anything special-er... But its that the meaning is important.

Once upon a time Once upon a time

Perhaps the most random animation ever.

However everything was perfect. You did amazing with the mood, the art, the music choice, the sounds, it was all excellent. The mood change really felt like it was coming but I also thought something else was to happen, something crazy and epic. Yet the vomiting of the rainbow suffices and was great. I don't think it was off the edge or anything. I loved the way you presented the scenery and everything though. Great job!

Goku Vs Sonic! Goku Vs Sonic!

Great improvement!

You have really improved with this animation. You seem to get better and better by the animation and it's really awesome. I can't wait for the next animation!

The animation here is very nice, the only thing putting it down were your ideas and sounds. The ideas weren't...really...creative so to speak as there was a bit of close combat but a few of Goku's blasts, making it a bit repetitive. The sounds as well, really ruined this for me as the sounds sounded so...shitty. Your effects choice as well was very weak, using the Radial Gradients would have even been better for you to do. Those weren't nice effects at all. :\

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

Oh my that was great.

This animation is deff amazing, this will get an award, that was simplistic yet well delivered. Great jokes and the artwork was pretty nice as well.