All 7 art Reviews

Super Ristar Galaxy Super Ristar Galaxy

I agree bro!

This is freakin awesome. I mean imagine a game like Sonic Colors with Super Mario Galaxy with Ristar! That's exactly how a 3D Ristar game should be. I don't know if you got to play Ristar but the game was amazing. The colors and music and everything about it was basically amazing bro. I'm telling you, if they made a 3D Ristar game...it would be awesome, only if they...tried at least haha.

knux184 responds:

Thanks :D And yeah, they would have try a lot harder to make it REALLY good. I'm sure it would still be good either way.

Gregory House Gregory House

Damn n***a!

Amazing job with this one. The shading and hair was done exquisitely! The only problem here is his left eye. Seems a bit weird if you ask me.

knux184 responds:

Yeah, the eyes are always tough for me :P

Yoshi Yoshi

Bright, and fantastic.

Really good job. The shadows and everything else is right. It has the depth feeling to it, and looks 3D but still has the drawn feeling to it. I love it.

Sonic Running Sonic Running

Sweet.

Everything here is bright and is really cool. Gives off the spacey feel to it. The only thing I don't like are the oceans/lakes in the land areas. They kinda just look like circles.

ToastyYoshi responds:

those are textures from sonic 4 so i cant help what it looks like.

link from beyond the grave link from beyond the grave

Woah, this is insane.

The art work here is awesome. Really good job with it. And it gives off such an epic and ominous feeling.

dommi-fresh responds:

epic i have heard that alot recently its awesome.

Art is a Blast! (Brushes Test) Art is a Blast! (Brushes Test)

Mushroom trip. :D

Dude, literally first thing I thought of. :D

YZ1 responds:

:D Glad I Got A Great Spriter to Give me a Good Review

White and red serpentine drago White and red serpentine drago

It's pretty cool.

I like it, but I don't like how you did the shadowing. But other than that, I think its cool, and you seem to know how to do some of the shading.

BloodFox14 responds:

I used gradient color for the shadowing, and i think i would be better with hand made shadow.

but, thanks